getting our quizzes back

Today in Human Geo we got our quizzes back that were about the five religions that we learned in like two days. I got a 71% on it and I definitely could have done better but I'm happy with what I got because I feel like if I didn't study for a little bit I definitely would've gotten a way worse score than I did. The numbers I got wrong for the test was 3 and the question was "their writings are collected in the Vedas" and I said Buddhism and the right answer was Hinduism. Another question was 12 and the question was "along with Buddhism, its followers believe in reincarnation" and I said Judaism but the right answer was Hinduism. Question 16 was "along with Buddhism, this is NOT an abrahamic religion" I said Judaism and the right answer was Hinduism. Question 18 was "over 87% of Indonesians practice this religion" I said Islam but the right answer is Buddhism. Question 22 was "Of these five religions, this is probably the oldest religion still in existence" I said Christianity and the right answer was Hinduism. Question 24 was "Of the three Abrahamic religions, this is the oldest" I said Buddhism and the right answer is Judaism. And question 25 was "This religion teaches that there is suffering inline, but there is a path one can follow that leads to aa cessation of suffering" I said Christianity but the right answer was Buddhism.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Test