getting our quizzes back

Today in Human Geo we got our quizzes back that were about the five religions that we learned in like two days. I got a 71% on it and I definitely could have done better but I'm happy with what I got because I feel like if I didn't study for a little bit I definitely would've gotten a way worse score than I did. The numbers I got wrong for the test was 3 and the question was "their writings are collected in the Vedas" and I said Buddhism and the right answer was Hinduism. Another question was 12 and the question was "along with Buddhism, its followers believe in reincarnation" and I said Judaism but the right answer was Hinduism. Question 16 was "along with Buddhism, this is NOT an abrahamic religion" I said Judaism and the right answer was Hinduism. Question 18 was "over 87% of Indonesians practice this religion" I said Islam but the right answer is Buddhism. Question 22 was "Of these five religions, this is probably the oldest religion still in existence" I said Christianity and the right answer was Hinduism. Question 24 was "Of the three Abrahamic religions, this is the oldest" I said Buddhism and the right answer is Judaism. And question 25 was "This religion teaches that there is suffering inline, but there is a path one can follow that leads to aa cessation of suffering" I said Christianity but the right answer was Buddhism.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between maps (The United States, The Word and Peters World Map)

Going over what might be on the test

Questions for the test