Reflection of the Presentation

Today in Human Geo Mr. Schick gave us this mod as a free period. I feel like I did ok on the on the presentation. But I feel like I could have done better than I did. I was looking at the board too much when I was presenting and I felt that I was reading off the board too much. I think next time I should bring a index card or a stickie note with me, with some notes and bullets on them so I know what I need to say and if I forgot something. But on my actual slide that I made I feel like I did a good job and I did good on the slide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between maps (The United States, The Word and Peters World Map)

Going over what might be on the test