12/9/19

Today in Human Geo, we had a quiz about Demographic Transition and I feel like I completely failed that quiz. I guessed on one of the questions I know I got right because we talked about it in class. It was the one about like the rate or something, I can't really remember the question but the answer was 2.1 and the way the question was worded or something but I really didn't understand it but I got it right. I didn't know at the time when I was answering it because I was just guessing because I didn't know if it was supposed to be like a number or a short word answer or something so the only thing that I could remember was the number 2.1. The question had something with fertility or something and the only thing that popped up in my mind when I saw that was 2.1. That's the only question that I can remember that I know that I got right on that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between maps (The United States, The Word and Peters World Map)

Going over what might be on the test

Questions for the test