12/9/19

Today in Human Geo, we had a quiz about Demographic Transition and I feel like I completely failed that quiz. I guessed on one of the questions I know I got right because we talked about it in class. It was the one about like the rate or something, I can't really remember the question but the answer was 2.1 and the way the question was worded or something but I really didn't understand it but I got it right. I didn't know at the time when I was answering it because I was just guessing because I didn't know if it was supposed to be like a number or a short word answer or something so the only thing that I could remember was the number 2.1. The question had something with fertility or something and the only thing that popped up in my mind when I saw that was 2.1. That's the only question that I can remember that I know that I got right on that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Test