Monday 1/13/20

Today in Human Geo we watched more about the video on guns, germs and steel. I was absent last Thursday and Friday and we probably watched more of the video, I have to check but I got some more notes today. We have a quiz Wednesday, so I'm going to study and try to get a good grade on this to help with my grades right now in this class. Today we took more notes and Mr. Schick would pause the video and talk about it and if we didn't understand it then he would talk about it even more or maybe talk about it in a different way to help us understand it better. Today I learned that there are 14 animals that were domesticated, which is when humans are in total control of them (breeding, feeding, everything). But I'm going to go over my notes and tomorrow we are supposed to talk more about guns, germs and steel and talk about what might be on the test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post Test