9/12/19

Today in Human Geo we did our test about Garcia and Excellence. I did not study and I feel like on some parts of the test I did fine but then on most of the test, I feel like I failed and got it wrong. I like having the multiple choice questions because then it helps me remember what we were doing and what we were talking about because when I look at the answers it kind of helps and refresh my memory. But I feel like on the essay parts of the test i feel like I definitely failed those parts. I remember what we talked about for most of the test and the sections, but I just didn't remember some of the things on the essay part and I forgot the second reason Socrates was accused so I just put down "I don't remember. (drawing a blank)." If I would have seen it in like a multiple choice question I feel like I would have remembered but I just drew a blank. But overall I think I did okay, but still think I failed, I am kind of in between like I already know some the questions I got wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between maps (The United States, The Word and Peters World Map)

Reflection of the Presentation

Going over what might be on the test