9/12/19

Today in Human Geo we did our test about Garcia and Excellence. I did not study and I feel like on some parts of the test I did fine but then on most of the test, I feel like I failed and got it wrong. I like having the multiple choice questions because then it helps me remember what we were doing and what we were talking about because when I look at the answers it kind of helps and refresh my memory. But I feel like on the essay parts of the test i feel like I definitely failed those parts. I remember what we talked about for most of the test and the sections, but I just didn't remember some of the things on the essay part and I forgot the second reason Socrates was accused so I just put down "I don't remember. (drawing a blank)." If I would have seen it in like a multiple choice question I feel like I would have remembered but I just drew a blank. But overall I think I did okay, but still think I failed, I am kind of in between like I already know some the questions I got wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 1/13/20

absent 12/5/19