Going over the test

We went over the test that we took about The Message to Garcia and Excellence and turns out I did better than I thought I did. I got an 84% and I thought I got like an F or something like bad. We just went over it and I spelled Denali wrong, I spelled it like Donoli. But I got one point instead of two because Mr. Schick understood what I was talking about but I just spelled it wrong. Then on the test I forgot what one of the reasons why Socrates was getting charges against him, the first reason was that he was "corrupting the minds of the youth" and I don't remember the second reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between maps (The United States, The Word and Peters World Map)

Going over what might be on the test

Questions for the test