reviewed 1/4 of the exam questions

Today in Human Geo we were talking about getting a pop quiz then we said no and instead we went over some of the questions that would possibly be on the pop quiz that we will do probably tomorrow. So as we were going over some of the questions and Mr. Schick was just picking random people to answer the questions and he called on me one time and I didn't know the answer and then he asked me like 2 other questions after that to see if I could make up the wrong answers I was giving. Then after that he called on other people and then went back to me and then after that he told us that we just went over/talked about a quarter of the questions that were on the exam that we are going to take.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 1/13/20

absent 12/5/19